Monday, June 1, 2009

MORE BEST OF...



I just adopted two new dogs from the rescue, Missy is the Shih-Tzu from Lap Dog Rescue in New Mexico, she is 10 years old and will be spayed in Sept., and Chin-Chin is a 6 year old Japanese Chin, a private adoption from Colorado Spring. They said he had occasional seizures but I think it was his diet. I have seen no evidence of that. I was looking at my Fat Chow cards, a fortune telling game, and they said the death of a pet or a stolen pet. Were the cards talking about Missy and Chin-Chin? Thanks Pat, NYC

___________________________________________________________
FORTUNE COOKIE
I'm glad you asked this question because too many people put their faith in fortune telling cards than is healthy. NO cards can predict death, and they deal in generalizations, leaving definition up to the interpreter. You could have been a non-pet owner and still drawn those cards, and how much sense would that make then? Chin-Chin's possible seizures can be helped through diet and medication, so you are on the right track. Looking at Chin-Chin, I see him as healthy and having a past life connection to the Orient with both you and Missy. You three belong together, and have been together in many life times.

No comments:

Post a Comment