Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Darling Doxie!


I do Pet Encounter Therapy for a non profit organization and work with a wonderful doxie mix named Chester. He belongs to my co-worker who does not do therapy work, so Chester goes to senior homes with me. We have developed a bond like I have never known.

I have been working with him for 4 years now and he even has "sleepovers" at my house, choosing to be with me over Val or anyone else. What do you think? Diane E.

KINDRED SPIRITS
If ever a photo existed that depicted kindred spirits, this would be the one! You two go back in time to the early 1800s, around 1810. At that time, Chester resided in a bakery next door to a New York brownstone that you lived in. The flash I received on this past life experience was one where you came down each day to walk him for the proprietor as a favor. Even in that time, you two were very close and formed a similar bond, as the one you have today.

The vibration the two of you carry is of the same frequency and very healing. As light workers you two can (and will) bring much healing to others in this lifetime!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! So sweet! I knew there was more to our bond than "work". Thank you!
    Diane E. (and Chester)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooooo welcome, Diane! I thought you two were so very special! :)

    ReplyDelete