Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saving Grace


I am often asked how my friends interact with me as a psychic medium, and how they might apply my suggestions and advice as a part of that friendship. My answer is that giving a friend counsel is not as easy as giving that same counsel to someone who books an appointment with me as a client. However, I forge on and always hope that I won’t be met with a challenge. Some friends just happen to be more receptive to me, and have found themselves in a more positive place as a result. My friend, Todd, falls into that category.

For almost a decade now he has sought my counsel for validation, and I have seen him thrive in all manner of his life as he applied my teachings of metaphysics to it. So, it came as no surprise that he would want my insight in his search for a new dog. Todd loves beagles and his two sweet little girls (Booboo and Lizzie) passed within a short time of each other, after having led very long, loving lives. Todd gave himself some time to mourn and eventually contacted me on his thoughts to rescue another beagle.

Anyone who has ever wanted a pet knows what it is like to take on that search. My friend took his time, meditated on it and began to do research. Over the course of a few months, he had a few readings and sent photos of pets he might be considering. His heart was saying yes, but his gut was say no. I validated that for him, and his search became more focused.

Then one rainy day he drove to SOS Beagles and found his perfect psychic companion. However...there were some very interesting SIGNS along the way, and I have taken a a screen shot of them so you can enjoy them, too.

1. When Todd fell in love with this pretty little dog, her name was listed as: GIDGET, which is the same name as MY little companion (and why he changed her name to Grace).

2. As we scanned down the page, I found that the woman who owned the rescue is LINDA, which we know is MY name!

3. The whole she-bang was in memory of CLEO, which was the name of my first real pet, a dog we named Cleo after the little beagle of the tv show of the same name.

These are SIGNS. Signs of a state of Grace that is nothing short of amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to weigh in and say this is my dog and IT IS AMAZING!!
    Amazing Grace I always say- I looked at a lot of dogs that were wonderful but THIS one was meant to BE. Thank you so much Linda for all your help and support all these years- YOU did and HAVE changed my life in so many positive ways- no one would really believe unless they experienced it for themselves. XOXO

    ReplyDelete